About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with leading companies, such as Starbucks, Morgan Stanley, Facebook, Uber and other Fortune 500 companies, to deliver instant access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. Our innovative digital care platform and elite provider network offers life-changing mental health care to more than 1.5 million people today. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $275 million from leading investors, including Addition, Adams Street, Venrock, Greylock, Glynn Capital, Tenaya Capital, IVP, Meritech, and others.
Join a team of experienced physicians who have trained at top institutions such as UCSF, Stanford, and the VA system. You will:
- Receive training and ongoing support to provide excellent, evidence-based mental health consultations and medication management to highly motivated clients via live video.
- Have access to an expert psychiatrist consultant and your patients will have access to therapy and coaching through the platform, allowing you to work within a well integrated system, enabled by collaborative care.
- Have the opportunity to participate in ongoing continuing education as part of the position to enhance and broaden your skills in assessment/diagnosis/treatment of common psychiatric illnesses.
- Have a group of physician colleagues to collaborate with in a consultation model.
- Have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work remotely from your own home or office. You can customize your hours and availability. Minimum requirement is 20 hours/week.
- MD or DO, board certified in internal medicine or family practice with a strong interest in mental health or board certified in psychiatry
- Unrestricted license in CA, NJ, NY, PA, TX or WA to be considered
- Eager to learn and develop competencies in delivering new collaborative mental health care approaches via technology
- Full malpractice and tail coverage?
- Full service processing and coverage of cost for additional state licensure
- Continuing education and clinical consultation/supervision
- Flexible hours
- Work from home or your office
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.