Avaya Enterprise VoIP telephony and voice conferencing environment.
Required - Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting SIP connectivity and routing in an Avaya-based environment
- Required - Experience administering Avaya Enterprise VoIP solutions
- Highly desired - Experience configuring and troubleshooting H.264 Video and Video conferencing
- Highly desired - Experience administering and troubleshooting collaboration tools (desktop sharing, IM, we presentation, etc.)
- Highly desired - Experience patching, upgrading and troubleshooting Linux-based voice appliances.
- Required - Experience administering and troubleshooting a wide range of current or near current products in the Avaya Aura Communications suite including Communications Manager, Aura Messaging, Session Manager, SCBCE, Presence and AES
- Required - Experience configuring and troubleshooting H.323 and SIP endpoints
- Required - Experience configuring and troubleshooting in a TDM/VoIP hybrid environment
- Highly desired - Moderate to high understanding of network protocols and routing
- Highly desired - Experience integrating with an external SIP provider
- Preferred - Experiencing configuring and troubleshooting SIP integration between disparate vendor systems
- Preferred - Experience administering, designing and troubleshooting in a large ACD environment (Avaya centric preferred)
- Highly desired - Experience using Microsoft Visio to create flow and technical diagrams
- Highly Desired - Avaya ACIS, ACSS, ASPS or equivalent certification
- Preferred - Entry level network certification (Network+, CCNA, etc.)