5 - 7 years experience • Information Services
Active Secret or Top Secret Clearance needed. This job may allow remote as well.
Five (5) years relevant experience.
· Provides telecommunications analysis experience involving identification and analysis of alternative designs, and acquisition support involving telecommunications systems and/or services.
· Analyzes, designs, and develops telecommunications solutions and applications for business practices.
· Specialized experience may also include call center design and implementation, and assessing telecommunications and IT systems for call center operations.
· Understands government business practices and identify telecommunications support requirements.
· Identifies potential problems and solutions through analysis identifying recommended solutions. Incumbent must be able to work with functional specialists, automation specialists, contractors, and customers to effectively automate the customer’s requirements into an automated application.
· Acts as a focal point for coordinating all disciplines in the recommended solution.
· Must be able to define state-of-the-art telecommunications alternatives for call centers that will effectively automate customer service operations in government business environments