At Perficient you’ll deliver mission-critical technology and business solutions to Fortune 500 companies and some of the most recognized brands on the planet. And you’ll do it with cutting-edge technologies, thanks to our close partnerships with the world’s biggest vendors. Our network of offices across North America, as well as locations in India and China, will give you the opportunity to spread your wings, too.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for a Telecom Solutions Architect in our Denver office located in Denver, CO.
The Telecom Solutions Architect is expected to have deep expertise in the telecommunications industry and be able to guide our clients’ business, technology, and architecture vision. This highly collaborative role will need to work closely with client stakeholders, end users, and functional and technical team members, in order to deliver quality solutions to our customers.
- Research, evaluate, design, develop, implement, and improve state-of-the-art software in collaboration with a team of business analysts, software developers, software testers, DBA’s, and operations personnel.
- Lead project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Mentor and provide architectural guidance to multiple teams building innovative applications.
- Drive common vision, practices and capabilities across teams.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand required capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Demonstrate broad solutions leadership, impacting significant functional and technical direction, exerting influence outside of the immediate team and driving change.
- Communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team and articulate technical concepts and ideas effectively.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience in the telecom industry
- Minimum 4 years as a functional or solution architect developing telecom software solutions
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition.
- Fluent and current on telecom OSS/BSS trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
- Demonstrated success in performing work and managing complex and/or large consulting projects.
- Proficient in authoring, editing and presenting functional solution documents.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Desire to mentor younger team members and develop their skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Be independent and self-driven.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is preferred.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digitalexperience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an award-winning Premier Level IBM Business Partner, a Microsoft National Service Provider and Gold Certified Partner, an Oracle Platinum Partner, an Adobe Business Solution Partner, and a Salesforce Platinum Consulting Partner.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.
Job ID 2017-3554