Job ID 558256BR
The Telecom Services Manager is responsible for supporting the 24/7/365Telecom Guest Support team with the day-to-day operations, supporting and maintaining Disney service standards for Resorts and Parks applications. We’re looking for a technical manager with hands on experience with current Avaya solutions such as call manager, contact centers, various voice applications solutions. You will be joining The Walt Disney World Design & Engineering Operations Management team that oversea a plethora of applications, contact centers, mobility services and system design and configurations from various stakeholders.
This position will report into a Manager, Operations & Support who then reports into the Director of Telecom Services. Responsibilities will also include the design and support of WDW voice solutions project design, documentation, management, testing, validation and implementation for all voice projects. This position works with different business units and vendors to ensure Disney standards to integrate and support new and existing voice designs (Avaya CM, AAM, Cisco CUCM).
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience in a help desk environment
- Hands on experience with Avaya and Voice solutions
- Proven knowledge of LAN/WAN/WLAN networks
- Demonstrated strong organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills for timely reporting metrics
- Willingness to learn new software applications
- Willingness to work weekends and after hours as required by customer and business demand
- Demonstrated budget and scheduling management skills
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated strong Guest Service skills
- Demonstrated problem solving. decision making skills and continuous improvement process skills
- Seasoned networking skills
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Negotiating and influencing abilities
- Three to five years’ leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Technology or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree in Business or Technology or equivalent work experience
- Current Avaya CM Certification
About Walt Disney World Resort:
Since opening in 1971, Walt Disney World Resort has played an important role in many childhood and family memories. Today, hundreds of millions of guests from around the globe visit this magical place to enjoy a Disney vacation. Through a combination of creativity, innovation and technology, the resort immerses guests in classic Disney tales and new kinds of family entertainment. Drawing from a rich heritage of storytelling, Walt Disney World Resort cast members bring Disney magic to life through unmatched attention to detail and superior guest service.