We have an immediate need for a Telecom Project Manager responsible for ensuring projects are planned, funded, designed and implemented on-time and within budget.
- Project managers are the primary client interface that plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep stakeholders informed the entire way (i.e., client, project team, vendors, etc.
- Consult with client to gain approval/permission to execute projects, navigate changes, as well as guide engineering team to achieve project goals
- Comfortable working in high volume, fast paced technical environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented, facilitate quick resolution of open issues
- Serve as single point of contact for clients for defined product/service line and/or territory, providing immediate assistance to clients when issues arise
- Solid understanding of budgets and balance sheet, providing status on project health and forecasting completion (hours and/or cost)
- Responsible for financial margins, monitoring and following-up on all aspects of projects including presales, scope definition, price quote and project close-out.
- Organize project meetings and communication of tracking and status
- Evaluation of project productivity and efficiency with recommendations to support continuous improvement
- BS degree in a technical discipline such as Engineering (i.e., Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunications), Mathematics, Physics, Construction Management
- Engineering and/or Construction in Telecom for 7-10 years experience
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certificate preferred
- iBwave certification a plus
- Proficient understanding of Project Management Concepts
- Computer literate, proficient with AutoCAD, SiteTracker, Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong listening, written, verbal and presentation communication skills required