Category Name Required Experience
Software Skills MS Excel Advanced Yes 2 - 4 Years
Software Skills MS Powerpoint Advanced Yes 2 - 4 Years
Telecom, telecom expense management, TEM, telecom billing, telco audit, telecommunications expense audit,
network cost, telecommunications analyst, telecom audit, line cost
Telecom Carrier Billing Analyst
Provides financialsupport and expertise for Carrier Services. Must have a very strong understanding of telecom
billing. Independent worker, Analytical, Problem Solver, Detailed Oriented.
• Responsible for reviewing enterprise telecom bills, identifying errors, filing disputes, and confirming complete bill
• Identify and explain root cause of monthly invoice variances.
• Identify cost savings/avoidance opportunities.
• Act as escalation point of contact for all billing and operational issues.
• Participate in regular financial and operational meetings.
• Create detailed reports, pivot charts, and summaries based correlating circuit orders/disconnects with billing
accuracy and financialforecasting.
• Manage or participate in special projects.
• Identify opportunities to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Contribute to and implement standards and changes to systems and processes.
• Assist in performing process quality and compliance audits. Supports enterprise wide compliance with enterprise
standards, processes and policies.
• At least 2 Years of experience processing telecom bills with TEM (Telecom Expense Management) tool
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Proficient in MS Powerpoint.