Telecom Analyst I
Individual has responsibility to administrate, monitor and (or) maintain the unified communications systems for the enterprise. Responsible for programming, installations, billings audits, cell phone-pager support and overall communications troubleshooting to ensure that systems perform in a manner which best meets business needs and objectives.
• Ensure the deployment, relocations and expansion of UC- Telecommunication systems and media for sites nationwide and (or) International.
• Performs add, moves, and changes in our communication systems for our corporate and remote sites.
• Work with facilities to ensure office relocations and expansions are completed on time and within budget.
• Adhere to the methods, policies, and procedures set by the company and the IS department.
• Build and maintain relationships with 3rd party vendors to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Ordering of cell phones, pagers, physical / logical media circuits, cabling etc.
• Maintain accurate database and process communications invoices.
• Provide technical support to Mednax offices for cell phones, pagers, air cards etc.
• Promptly respond and resolve help desk trouble tickets.
• Generally follows documented procedures and checklists.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
2 years of IS/IT work experience with basic understanding of telecommunications and (or) unified communications multi-platform environment.
3 - 5 years of telecommunications and (or) infrastructures multi-platform systems.
Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Understanding of the appropriate interaction of electronic communications, information and business systems.
Basic knowledge of telecommunications and information systems hardware and software.
Outstanding customer service attitude and skill set.
Works on low to moderately complex projects as a team member. Functions, relatively independently, under direction of senior professionals, supervisors or managers. Generally follows documented procedures and checklists.
Understanding of the Healthcare Industry and the technology available to support its communications needs – is strongly preferred.
Experience working in a heterogeneous environment with different UC, PBX, VoIP systems including but not limited to Microsoft, Cisco, & Avaya. Works on low to moderately complex projects as a team member.