Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery.
- Interact with the end customer to obtain clarifications on their requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring that all aspects of the data implementation process are documented in our systems.
- Remotely deploy and troubleshoot all equipment and services for customer solution with on-site field technicians.
- Troubleshoot issues with Carrier Partners for circuits and data connections.
- Provide technical leadership of internal and external resources to ensure a successful customer implementation and resolution of any post cutover deficiencies.
- Additional responsibilities as position requires
Specific Requirements, Skills & Education:
- Good understanding of IP and WAN networking
- Strong background and hands-on experience with CPE routers, LAN switches and firewalls.
- Knowledge of CISCO and ADTRAN products is a plus
- Background in telecommunications services
- Working knowledge of MPLS technology and services is desirable
- Must be organized and able to work in a quickly-changing internal and external environment.
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and disciplined.
- Strong familiarity with PCs including but not limited to Excel, MS Word, general database and word processing software
- Communication and interpersonal skills required in order to interact both orally and written with customers and management
- Must be able to multitask, work tight deadlines and focus on project completion.