Looking for a high-performing system engineer with experience in requirements management, architecture, and leading agile development efforts. The successful candidate will be a great collaborator and good listener, comfortable with change and uncertainty, big-picture oriented, and technically proficient
- In-depth knowledge of TechSIGINT dataflows and related applications and tools such as WRANGLER, GRM, IM&S
- Knowledge and experience with the WRANGLER database processes and WINGS functionality
- Experience with TechSIGINT/SG5302 data formats, fact of intercept metadata values, and USSID guidelines
- Familiarity with detailed information on fact of intercept data sources, pre-dissemination processing, dissemination determination, and associated authorities and policies
- Knowledge of modernization efforts associated with transition formats (TSDF, ASDF, and BLOODYMARY)
- In-depth familiarity with Corporate Repository interfaces and standards (Event and Content Warehouses and GHOSTMACHINE)
- Knowledge of GovCloud and C2S processing environments
- Familiarity of PostgreSQL database standards and mapping concepts of ELINT data for ingest ad retrieval
- Knowledge of DX/GX interfaces and focus development
- Experience in test development and evaluation, verifying that observed behavior meets the expectations of the Mission Owner
- Experience in completing and tracking milestone completion and updates to documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
A TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20years of systems engineering experience.
A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.