Technology Transactions Lawyer
Less than 5 years experience • Legal Services
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional Technology Transactions lawyers to join our ranks with:
- 3+ years of experience drafting and negotiating technology related contracts and agreements including SaaS, software licensing and confidentiality
- Experience in the SaaS industry required
- Experience with internet, social media and e-commerce issues
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials and active membership in the CA bar required
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on a variety of technology transactions (both inbound and outbound) including but not limited to licensing agreements, software development contracts, services and consulting agreements, hardware, content and othertechnology agreements
- Providing practical legal advice and support on business matters in a fast-paced environment
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism and outstanding business judgment and an innovative approach to legal issues in support of strategic business initiatives and objectives
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.