We are a recognized leader in the business of law and the world's largest and fastest growing provider of tech-enabled legal services. With over 1,400 (and growing) mission-driven lawyers globally, we get a nerdy excitement for transforming the way that legal, compliance, and contracts work is done.
We're seeking Technology Transaction Lawyers to join our ranks. Our lawyers are responsible for helping our clients solve exciting business challenges in the legal departments of some of the world's largest companies. Join us on our mission to change the future of law.
Specifically, you will:
- Work side-by-side with the legal and business teams of our F500 clients to help internal stakeholders meet company goals
- Gain exposure to and advise on highly sophisticated legal and business matters
- Enjoy a variety of work among a diverse client base
- Experience flexibility in your practice, with the option to work full-time or part-time, either on-site with a client or remotely from a home office
- Have access to a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources
Ideal candidate & requirements:
- 3+ years of experience drafting and negotiating technology related contracts and agreements including SaaS, software licensing and confidentiality
- Experience in the SaaS industry required
- Experience with internet, social media and e-commerce issues
- A solid understanding of general product, business development and policy related to online consumer facing platforms
- Experience working with product development and engineering teams.
- Demonstrated experience advising clients in the development of internet, mobile, video or gaming products
- Experience with consumer protection issues, the Communications Decency Act, the E Commerce Directive strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to work on-site in the Bay Area and an active membership with the CA State Bar