We are looking for Technology Support Analyst for our client in Raleigh, NC
Job Title: Technology Support Analyst
Job Location: Raleigh, NC
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Conduct analytical work providing consultation, support, and/or training to county boards of elections in their use of SEIMS and other elections technology-based elections systems.
- Provide technical support of hardware, applications, operating systems, and networking related to election technology to the 100 county boards of elections.
- Perform routine diagnostics and maintenance with multiple operating systems.
- Assist with testing of new releases of software, vendor modifications, upgrades and patches.
- Resolve routine issues and problems.
- Provide technical support for supported systems.
- Resolve incident tickets and research new technologies being implemented
- Ability to troubleshoot standard/common operating systems and software/hardware issues.
- Ability to listen to symptom descriptions to analyze problems and to resolve effectively.
- Ability to communicate technical information in an understandable way to non-technical users.
Technical Solution Development:
- Improve efficiency of systems assigned to meet user needs.
- Communicate with IT development and infrastructure to resolve technical issues.
- Document non-routine procedures and workarounds and solutions.
- Work with own specialty with ability to integrate and coordinate elements of that specialty.
- Working knowledge of technologies and systems in place with the capability of supporting these technologies.
Planning and Organizing:
- Research emerging technologiesassociated with supported systems.
- Plan work of other team members or self as directed by supervisor with independent tasks.
- Ability to work independently on tasks, develops own work, schedule and monitors progress against defined parameters.
- Ability to perform job with minimal supervision.
- Participate as team member on small and/or large projects.
- Serve as a productive project team member through timely completion of project tasks.
- Ability to establish working relationships with others and provide communication of activities.
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of technologies and systems in place with the capability of supporting these technologies.
- Supports operating systems and services for clients and performs software and hardware diagnostics.
- Knowledge of technology principles and terminology associated with the work unit and area of responsibility.
- Updates/Creates internal supported system documentation.
- Helps determine technical needs of supported systems and providing information to leadership.
- Consults with clients, internal staff, other departments and vendors.
- Ability to determine client needs and effectively communicates back to technical experts.
- Acts as technical resource to others within work specialty.