Technology Support Analyst ( Lease Administration )
Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
NKF’s Global Lease Administration team is seeking an experienced Technology Support Analyst (“TSA”). In this role, the TSA will provide broad based support in the implementation and ongoing use technology used with in the Lease Administration Service program. The TSA will work closely with service line Analysts, Transition Managers as well as the NKF GCS Technology Team and application experts from a variety of software vendors to deliver and maintain best in class technology including Tririga and otherlease administration systems for our clients.
Essential Job Duties:
- Technology Support to Lease Analysts and other Team Members
- Serve as the principal point of communication with the NKF Technology team as required on all matters associated with hosted Vision RE Lease Administration solutions and Vision Insight BI
- Serve as designated “super user” of various technology used by team with substantially broader system access to the NKF Vision RE technology
- Support the resolution of operational issues that may periodically arise in the various technology used by the team. Actively manage an issue log by technology and track progress of resolutions.
- Work with teams to implement processes and technology that support the business and provide process efficiency for all client accounts
- Assist participate in the deployment of technology during Transitions to ensure the proper setup and training associated with primary databasetechnology being implemented
- Mentor and develop staff on the proper use of technology, best practices in use of technology and other related technology subjects
- Support the deployment and operation of new Business Process Management technology including AI tools, Enterprise Content Management and other systems
- Become and serve as the technology expert of all Lease Administration technology relative to configuration, functionality and deployment of systems to service clients
- Conduct demos of various Lease Administration technology for prospective clients
- Serve as primary trainer of new staff on the use of the designated technology and, as necessary, perform refresh training of staff
- May perform other duties as assigned
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline (e.g. Information Technology, Computer Science, etc.) or equivalent and/or direct IT consulting experience in corporate real estate technology involved in lease administration operations
- Experience in Lease Harbor (Harbor Flex and Apex), CoStar and Proleaserequired
- Commercial Real Estate Experiencerequired
- Minimum of 5 years of direct lease administration, client-facing technology work in an operational role
- Strong project management methodology background including schedule, scope, issue and risk management experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and creative experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, work productively in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
- Conceptual knowledge or experience in Corporate Real Estate, Enterprise Asset Management, and Integrated Workplace Management Systems
- Conceptual knowledge or experience in Business Process Management, Enterprise Content Management, and Enterprise Resource Planning Systems
- Exposure and or experience with Change Management is preferred