At Mozilla Foundation, we’re passionate about fueling a movement for a healthy internet! We do this by engaging movement leaders and inspiring thousands around the world to take action alongside us. Our main website and our web properties are key to our ability to deliver on that promise.
The CRM Platforms team is responsible for the Mozilla Foundation’s CRM and integrated tools, which enables strategic decision-making across the organization. Our team is driven by a customer-first mindset, a desire for continuous learning and an eagerness to support the adoption and effective use of our CRM and related tools. As a part of the larger Technology Platforms team, we focus on empowering staff to use technology so that the Foundation can accomplish its mission.
The Success Manager plays an integral role within the CRM team, as a trusted advisor to our users and internal partners. Collaborating with the Senior Manager, CRM, the Technology Success Manager is directly responsible for developing and maintaining long-term success of our partners with the Salesforce platform and integrated tools. This position is responsible for translating business needs into requirements, and following requests through development, testing and resolution. The Technology Success Manager plays a key role in driving growth, satisfaction and retention of Mozilla Foundation’s internal Salesforce user base and other tools administered by the Technology Platforms team. This role also manages the Salesforce Administrator role.
Serve as the primary relationship manager and support contact for internal partners for technology onboarding, training, and utilization - 30% of time
- Develop and manage positive and productive working relationships with a portfolio of internal and external partners, leaders and influential voices in the field including consulting partners and vendors.
- Find opportunities and develop plans to increase value for partners within Salesforce and our integrated suite of tools.
- Manage implementation of multiple work streams to achieve team goals for organization-wide engagement and value creation.
- Onboard new and existing staff to Salesforce CRM and other technologies and tools.
- Develop work plans for partner onboarding and engagement and contribute to broad CRM team plans; manage implementation of multiple work plans to deliver on expectations for stakeholder engagement and more broadly for the CRM team.
User Training and Platform Advocacy- 30 % of time
- Develop, manage and roll out user training and onboarding strategy and project plan for CRM and related tools.
- Create and update training materials and documentation to support, coach and partner with users across the organization.
- Conduct training with partners as needed; support training held by other CRM team members to ensure consistency and alignment with partner needs.
- Lead the development and management of internal channels for ongoing platform advocacy and knowledge sharing for users.
- Identify and share new release features relevant to business needs to ensure continuous improvement and maximum benefit for users.
Intake, organize and track ongoing CRM work - 20 % of time
- Lead the implementation of work within the CRM team and with an external Salesforce partner, removing roadblocks and calibrating team assignments to move work forward.
- Responsible for intake, scoping and triage of CRM-related requests; translate business needs from partners into thorough and handoff-ready requirements.
- Oversee testing and quality assurance for new features, enhancements and fixes.
- Serve as a backup for Setup menu configuration and troubleshooting.
- Serve as a backup administrator for Salesforce and related tools to provide user access and configuration.
Team management - 20%
- Lead, motivate and suport direct report - Salesforce Administrator, to meet objectives and overcome challenges.
- Act as a guide and mentor; assign and delegate tasks; enable day to day work; provide feedback and guidance for professional development.
- 2 -3 years of Salesforce-related customer success, business analysis or consulting experience preferred but related experience will be considered.
- Previous experience managing employees and/or providing functional guidance.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator credential. Experience working with Salesforce’s Nonprofit Success Pack (NPSP) is a plus.
- Familiarity with 3rd party Salesforce applications and tools.
- Experience implementing Salesforce configuration changes in areas such as Flow, fields, page layouts, record types, dashboards and reports.
- Experience with developing training and user documentation for onboarding and utilization.
- Familiarity with technologies such as Airtable, Form Assembly, Campaign Monitor is a plus.
- Good communication, relationship-building skills and a customer-first approach.
- Strong leadership, relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize multiple simultaneous requests, maintaining a professional and courteous attitude.
- Ability to independently apply critical thinking and problem solving skills to develop solutions to business needs.
- Strong organizational skills, excellent judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong interest in continuing to expand knowledge and skills in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- Ability to provide instruction to audiences of varying technical ability.
- Comfortable working in a small, collaborative team environment.
- Energy and passion for the mission of the organization.
- Focus on making it work – we are looking for team members who are open-minded, who can look at problems from multiple angles, and who have an appetite and patience for getting it right, revisiting, and constantly improving.
Salary and Benefits Information:
The Mozilla Foundation is dedicated to fair and equitable compensation for our staff. We aim to pay a competitive and market-based salary based on the responsibilities and requirements of the role. We do not ask for, or take into account, salary histories in our offer process.
The starting salary ranges for this role are listed below:
- Germany: [€79,920- €89,845] [target salary offer- €82,450]
- UK: [£66,225- £74,450] [target salary offer- £68,321]
- Canada: [$137,970 - $155,104] [target salary offer - $142,337]
- US: [$102,200 - $114,892] [target salary offer - $105,435]
Some regions fall into a higher salary market and this is reflected in the example ranges below:
- London: [£82,782- £93,062] [target salary offer- £85,402]
- New York: [$127,750 - $143,615] [target salary offer - $131,793]
The range for your specific location will be discussed in screening conversations if your application is successful.
We offer the following benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Extended Sick Leave
- Global Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Retirement Plan contributions
- Paid Time Off: annual leave + sick days and your birthday
- Company Holidays + Shutdown
- Wellness budget
- Professional Development budget
- Top up program for Pregnancy and Parental leaves
Benefits are subject to change at any time at the discretion of Mozilla Foundation.
Mozilla Foundation Hiring Practices:
Mozilla understands that valuing diverse creative practices and forms of knowledge are crucial to and enrich the company’s core mission. We encourage applications from everyone, including members of all equity-seeking communities, such as (but certainly not limited to) women, racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities and expressions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Group: C