$80K — $100K *
· Consulting Leadership – act in a lead capacity on Strategy engagements including leading assessments and meetings, developing deliverables, providing guidance and direction to other Strategy team members, and delivering trusted business advisor support to clients.
· Enterprise Architecture – Reviews and analyzes current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives, draw conclusions, and communicates findings across technical and non-technical team members. Prepares architectural models and establishes baselines and benchmarks to support development, maintenance, and sustainment efforts. Provides strategic and tactical direction to the product/technology's implementation team. Create technology roadmaps, making assertions about technology directions and determining their consequences for the technical strategy and hence architectural approach.
· Data Architecture - Define, design and document data services, interfaces and data flows with big picture awareness across the enterprise. Identify and document a domain’s key information assets and associated high level data flows across/between domains.
· Organizational Strategy - Partners with senior executives to understand organizational perspectives and recommend best-fit methods to execute business strategies, improve operations and performance, and optimize roles and responsibilities.
· Technology Strategy - Ensures best practices of the overall strategic design, development, testing and implementation of solutions by supporting data architecture and integration efforts related to defining, developing, and delivering capabilities. Align the technical direction with business needs, leading the team to make the correct compromises between short-term business opportunity and long-term technical vision.
· Technology Implementation – Partners with senior executives and program managers to understand an organizations inherent capability regarding governance, decision making, data integrity, and technology development to design strategies to set the stage for successful technology implementations.
· Business Development – Works collaboratively with internal sales teams as well as external sales teams, such as Workday, to understand the needs of the client and develop proposals, respond to RFP’s, assist in writing SOW’s, and present at conferences and trade events to market the Collaborative brand.
· Knowledge Management – Develops and maintains methodologies, tools, and templates to support strategic implementation engagements from insights gained in prior experiences, researching best practices, and utilizing a continuous feedback loop with clients to ensure deliverables are timely and relevant.
· Workday Knowledge – Maintains a strong relationship with implementation consultants to understand and incorporate the Workday data model into recommendations and deliverables during strategic engagements. Provides knowledge transfer during transition from strategic engagement to implementation engagement ensuring client requirements, decisions, and culture are shared to enable a seamless transition between projects.
· Bachelor's Degree required: Master’s Degree preferred
· 8+ years relevant experience in a consulting team-oriented environment focused in Data and SaaS Information Architecture; proficiency in data modeling at all levels (conceptual, logical and physical)
· 3+ years experience with Workday Integrations experience
· Experience with DWH, BI, IAM, O365, Middleware, Network Security, Virtual Application Delivery required
· Experience in leading enterprise data architecture efforts for technology roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to organizational strategic objectives and risks for both HR and Finance ERP technical solutions.
· Demonstrated experience in Enterprise Architecture methodology, able to fit the data/information architecture in the overall enterprise architecture landscape and set the information management standards and directions at the enterprise level
· Willingness to travel up to 50%
Valid through: 11/13/2021
$80K — $100K *
30 days ago