The Technology Sourcing Lead Analyst creates world class sourcing strategies that align with business and organizational objectives, executes against these strategies, develops internal business partner relationships, key / strategic supplier relationships, and is responsible for negotiating market leading contract and commercial terms for new product acquisitions, managing and maintaining effective contract and commercial terms with existing regional and global suppliers, aimed at reducing franchise risk and achieving market competitive commercial terms to reduce total cost of ownership across multiple Business Units. This position interacts with all levels of management, including senior and executive management from various businesses and suppliers.
- Strategic Relationship Management developing and enhancing key stakeholder relationships within and across the supported business;
- Annual Sourcing Plan development in concert with business stakeholders;
- Sourcing strategy development and project delivery/execution for all assigned categories;
- Market intelligence development;
- Strategic Supplier Management and participation/support of partnership Program;
This role will also be required to work in partnership with Regional Sourcing Leads to coordinate the sourcing activities and support the development of the regional strategies, as appropriate, and ensure efficient execution of global strategies, working with all sourcing teams based out of the EMEA, APAC, Mexico, LATAM and NAM regions.