Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn't anywhere else. This is a world of more possibilities, more innovation, more openness, and sky's-the-limit thinking - a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. We have a unique capability to harmonize the needs of both individuals and organizations. We care deeply about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
Do you always strive to learn? Are you insatiably curious and do you lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from your mistakes? Do you share and build on other's ideas, because we are better together? Do you stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve, and are you motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation?
Then come to Microsoft - Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft's mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The primary objective of the Microsoft Technology Solution Professional (TSP) is to drive digital transformation within our Enterprise Commercial customer base in the West Region. TSP's on our team own and secure the customers' technical decisions for Microsoft Business Applications (Dynamics 365) while also functioning as technical hunters within the customer base. This role is aligned with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement solution offering.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead business value and technical conversations, presentations, workshops and demonstrations (including demo build) aligned to each individual customer specific business needs.
- Remove technical, competitive, and security blockers to accelerate Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement sales opportunities.
- Work with the extended sales team within the region, industry specialists, core Dynamics 365 Partners, and other Microsoft resources to define and execute sales strategy for each customer opportunity.
- Expand technical acumen and alignment for each customer through the orchestration of solutions for complex business problems capitalizing on Microsoft technologies across the Microsoft Intelligent Cloud, Modern Workplace and Business Application solution areas. Understand One Microsoft strategies for customers.
- Participate in the shaping of current and future products, marketing strategies, and customer-centric ideas through feedback to Sales, Marketing and Engineering.
- Continual learning specific to technology, sales, industry trends, competitive solution offerings, professional skills and core customer directional and growth strategies.
- Complete readiness and attain Level 300-400+ knowledge and expertise for all related Microsoft solution areas with alignment to the Microsoft Technical Skills Initiative.
- Drive Business Application revenue attainment in the West Region Enterprise Commercial Accounts in alignment with annually designated quotas.
- Execute role responsibilities to maximize positive impact on Business (revenue), Team, and Customers in alignment with annually derived role specific Core Priorities.
- Drive thought leadership and digital transformation with Outcome-Based and Challenger sales techniques and methodologies.
- Actively participate and lead in a fast-paced and high-energy market while successfully balancing multiple projects in a team-based selling environment
This role is a Technical Solution Leader Role. Core qualifications include:
- Functional and Technical Expertise: Experience and ability to clearly articulate the business value of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement as it relates to each individual customer.
- Experience in and comfort with C-Level conversations and presentations.
- Thought leader and independent thinker who can apply technical solutions to business problems and articulate the value proposition to each customer.
- Experience building and presenting demonstratable assets to customer executives and key business decision makers.
- Demonstrated knowledge of identify, authentication, security, privacy and compliance solutions relative to cloud and hybrid solution offerings. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft AAD are preferred.
- Technical Depth and Breadth: Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructure, architecture, solution design and business value assessment are preferred.
- Technical selling experience with both the technical and functional aspects of enterprise business solutions is preferred (specifically Microsoft Dynamics 365 or enterprise competitor).
- Must bring a collaborative and strategic approach to this role inclusive of an ability to work cohesively with customers, team members, extended Microsoft teams, engineering, and partners.
- Superior communication skills are required with exceptional collaborative, organizational, presentation, demonstration and written and verbal skills are required.
- Validated experience engaging with senior level executives preferred.
- Highly driven and passionate performer who consistently exceeds goals and expectations with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must bring a Growth Mindset with passion for learning (both technical and soft skills).
- Deep functional and technical knowledge and experience in at least one of the following disciplines: Sales, Marketing, Customer Service/Call Center/Contact Center, Field Service, Connected Service, Project Service Automation, Citizen Developer Applications, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Competitive knowledge of Salesforce, ClickSoftware, Pega Systems, Oracle or other enterprise business application solutions.
- Knowledge and familiarity with business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Understand and articulate Microsoft solution value messaging.
- 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales architecture and/or technical consulting.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.