The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for a high performance computing programmer for writing and optimizing compute kernels in our 3D simulation packages. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3D content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and teamwork.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience
- Expert C++ programming skills: You have worked on large software projects as part of an agile team and used continuous integration.
- Several years experience writing CUDA code in a production setting.
- Experience working on multi-GPU projects.
- Proven understanding of 3D linear algebra fundamentals.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experienced with 3D graphics.
- Passionate about profiling and optimizing code and removing bottlenecks.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to resolve how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.