The Technology Specialist executes the core equipment and basic services strategy inside assigned accounts working with Client Executive in Strategic and Enterprise Accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works with Client Executive to execute equipment and basic services strategy within an assigned account.
- Independently drives customer engagements, meetings, and develops opportunities using SMEs and other skilled assets to position, propose and close deals.
- Efficiently qualifies opportunities and develops proposals that meet/exceed customer requirements.
- Craft and position the Ricoh portfolio
- Assess the fit and affordability with the customer
- Understands and leads the pricing, proposal and negotiations.
- Propose, sell and deliver profitable CORE equipment and basic services.
- Works collaboratively with matrix teams to provide a quality deliverable to the client.
- Uses collaboration to build trust, confidence and influence with client.
- Clearly articulates Ricoh's position in the industry and value to the client.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in related field.
- 5-10 years experience selling into F5000 companies.
- Proven consultative selling skills.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Req Number 18-07137