Ricoh is a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years. Today, we are empowering digital workplaces with innovative technologies and services including document management systems, IT services, production print solutions, industrial systems, visual communications systems and digital cameras to enable individuals to work smarter.
The Manager, Technology Sales is accountable to drive a sales team to execute on Ricoh's Equipment and Services Strategy; leading a team of Technology Specialists for Ricoh.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for driving a sales team to execute on Ricoh's Equipment and Services Strategy, capabilities, standards and actions.
- Responsible for profitable equipment and core services growth for assigned accounts, including contractretention and expansion, and addition of services.
- Hold Technology Specialists accountable to drive sales activities, achieve specific KPIs, and close deals at the client level resulting in deeper penetration into the account.
- Set clear expectations by creating rigor and routine and inspecting activity that supports the sales objectives.
- Collaborates with internal resources to align activities, support and talent to deliver sales.
- Actively engages peers and specialty areas to address issues or to develop stronger processes for driving growth.
- Coaches and develops talent.
- Assesses talent and identifies strengths and weakness.
- Coach Technology Specialist through the defined selling methodology ensuring they grasp the fundamentals and hones their abilities to meet high standards
- Create development plans with Technology Specialist to continually challenge them to raise the bar.
- Engages proactively to achieve company financial targets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Bachelordegreerequired or equivalent experience in related field.
- 7+ years experience selling products and services.
- 5+ years sales management experience.
- Consultative / Sales experience.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.