At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
- Leading pre/post-sales campaigns, managing and growing digital verification software adoption in the territory.
- Territory being targeted will be defined as a set of large accounts with significant digital and mixed signal business (existing or potential).
- The ability to foster and grow customer relationships throughout all levels of the customer organization to better connect our solutions with the customer's problems/business challenges and insure roadmap alignment for long term success.
- The role requires working in a large team environment including: leadership for directing and coordinating sales and field AE resources, coordination/facilitation of customer interaction between Cadence Marketing/Engineering, understanding of the core technology requirements in the digital verification space as it pertains to the targeted market segments, coordination of sales strategies and efforts across worldwide customer operations, and a cooperative approach with indirect sales channels worldwide.
- Working knowledge of Strategic Selling techniques such as “Strategic Selling” is a plus.
The Position Requirements:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline or bachelor’s degree with technical sales experience.
- Minimum 5 years in sales and account management or as a Digital Verification Engineer, Applications Engineer or Design Engineer with proven track record of success
- Deep understanding of electronic systems and HW design
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.