A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a Risk Project Manager to join their team in New York.
This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services.
- Define and maintain strategic technology risk planning
- Develop strategic planning awareness training and communications across the firm
- Monitor progress of strategic goals
- Define a strategic planning process for methodology/templates/procedures of security processes
- Assist with the analysis and strategic planning of risk planning
- Acquire a complete understanding of internal risk services and processes
- Data collection and analysis
- Strong grasp of Project Management principles - certification is a plus
- Strong skills with SharePoint
- Strong Project Manager experience (5+ years)
- Strong exposure to Technology Risk principles and processes
- Experienceworking with Jive
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA or ISSAP is an advantage