Crowe is looking for a Technology Risk & Controls Senior Consultant with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting many technology, media & telecommunications clients. This individual would be a contributing team member on IT Consulting, IT Risk Assessments, IT Internal Audits, and similar engagements. Typical Senior Staff responsibilities include:
- Generate innovative ideas and challenge the status quo
- Present creative and logical solutions to identified problems
- Provide technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Consult with clients to understand and address their needs
- Communicate issues and status to Crowe and Client senior management
- Oversee the work of junior level personnel
- Assist with the development and quality assurance of key internal audit deliverables
At Crowe, you have the opportunity to deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex business issues. Crowe’s accounting, consulting, and technology personnel are widely recognized for their in-depth expertise and understanding of sophisticated process frameworks and enabling technologies, along with their commitment to delivering measurable results that help clients build business value. Our focus on emerging technology solutions along with our commitment to internal career growth and exceptional client value has resulted in a firm that is routinely recognized as a “Best Place to Work.” We are 75 years strong and still growing. Come grow with us!
Educational and Professional Credentials
- Bachelor's degree required. Major in Accounting, Computer Information Systems, or Management Information Systems is preferred.
- 2+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Professional Certification or working toward CPA, CIA, or CISA strongly preferred.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- Emerging trends in information technology
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COSO and COBIT and knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables
- Working experience with IT general controls, IT application controls and key report testing is required.
- Technical knowledge in any of the following (SAP, Oracle Financials, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, NetSuite, WorkDay, JDE; Operating Systems and Databases such as Windows, SQL, iSeries, UNIX, LINUX; Cloud, AWS, Azure)
- Technical skills in ERP security administration, configuration controls, application controls, report baselining, interface reviews, configuration reviews or system implementations would be highly desirable
- Project management and supervisory experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to interact in a team environment and foster client relationships
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment either onsite or at home