$100K — $150K *
yCrowe is looking for a Technology Risk & Controls Manager with the drive to work in an entrepreneurial environment supporting a variety of Life Sciences clients. This individual will be a manager on IT Consulting, IT Risk Assessments, IT Internal Audits, and similar engagements. Typical Manager responsibilities include:
• Managing and leading IT Audit/Consulting engagements to ensure high quality delivery within the project budget including budget status tracking, billing, and collection analysis.
• Present and communicate status and issues to client senior management personnel.
• Set performance expectations for senior and staff level and provide performance feedback.
• Participating/leading strategic and tactical initiatives related to new product offerings and services.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with clients to address their needs and identify new opportunities for business.
• Preparing and reviewing workpapers as well as preparing final versions of internal audit reports.
• Providing technical guidance to Crowe staff and client organization personnel with respect to information technology general controls.
• Communicating issues and status to Crowe executives and client senior management.Qualifications
Educational and Professional Credentials
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
Valid through: 12/15/2020