What We're Looking For
Bringing technical leadership that will positively impact the future of transportation for DOTs, Transit, Toll and Aviation. This person drives the planning, execution and management of digital delivery systems for program management and construction management projects including project schedules, budgets, scope, resources, issues, communications and quality.
Primary Focus Will Include:
- Agile delivery of PM/CM technology solutions
- Digital Delivery
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- PMP-ACP, CSM or similar agile management certification
- 2 years of experience managing enterprise resource planning projects.
- Previous experience implementing digital delivery solutions for program management or construction management projects a plus.
- Previous experience with delivering SharePoint or other document controls systems a plus.
- Basic Project & Resource Management Skills
- Solid Analytics and Reporting skills using MS Office
- Strong project planning and resource management experience using MS Project
- Ability to manage medium/large complexity projects
- Experience with Customer/Stakeholder Management, Analysis/Problem Solving, Communication and Process Orientation
- Builds strong teams and supports a culture of digital innovation and continual learning.
What You'll Need
- Ensures overall IT project delivery excellence by developing and effectively managing project schedules, budget, issues & risks, scope, resources, communications, and quality.
- Effectively manages project team resources as well as vendor assigned personnel.
- Establishes and cultivates relationships by ensuring that stakeholders are effectively communicated to and continuously engaged throughout the project lifecycle.
- Establishes project governance, standards, and analytics/reports to ensure project delivery achieves HNTB's 4 For 4 (Consistent delivery of quality work, on time, on budget, and to the client's satisfaction on every project) objectives.
- Implements effective communication plans to fulfill information needs of executive, business and IT stakeholders and provides timely and accurate project status reports.
- Defines, advocates and ensures adherence to IT project methodologies.
- Supports, enables and coaches staff on IT project methodologies and utilizes AARs for continuous process improvements.
- Serves as a catalyst for Quality Assurance and ensures the solution fulfills the defined success criteria and desired customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant degree
- 7 years project management experience
- In lieu of education, 11 years project management experience