Technology Product Manager
DST Health Solutions provides healthcare reform through a full range of BPO and turnkey healthcare administration solutions. Our solutions, combined with our health outcomes optimization solutions, include advanced technologies and strategic consulting services designed to optimize our customer's outcomes, revenues, and managing their risk. we help client's master complexity in the world's most demanding industries to ensure they continually stay ahead of the ever-changing customer requirements.
Leads and manages highly complex, high profile, or enterprise-wide project/programs consisting of multiple projects. Ensures the integration of large projects and delivery on time and within budget while also meeting strategic and business requirements. Works with business leadership to communicate program strategy, direction, and changes. Creates and manages project plans, schedules, budgets and resources, project risks, issue and change management. Communicates effectively with all levels of management, project stakeholders and internal and external project team members. Engages with the teams that defines the project to make sure the project supports the business goals of the company. This may include aligning the priorities of different teams and in different projects such that deliverables support business goals. Responsible for the direction, oversight, and outcome of a program. Specializes in project management methodologies, tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques, managing within the defined project management framework.
- Bachelor degree and 5+ years of product management/product development experience. Advanced technical degree is a plus.
- Must have experience with commercial software development.
- Healthcare or medical market experience preferred.
- Self-starter, independent thinker and works well in teams
- Proven leadership experience with evidence of teamwork and collaboration.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with customers at all levels.
- Strong negotiating skills and the ability to build consensus across departmental boundaries.
- Ability to create effective plans and manage diverse and multiple tasks while balancing short and long-term goals.
- Experience in commercial hardware and software design.
- Ability to travel including overnights and weekends.