The Global Technology Procurement Director is a key member of the global NIKE Procurement team, dedicated to revolutionizing how the world’s leading sports brand does business with its external suppliers and partners. Based in Beaverton, OR at Nike World Headquarters, you will partner with technology and business leaders to amplify the value Nike generates from its relationships with technology partners. This critical role will assume responsibility for leading a global team to source and manage our worldwide technologycategory portfolio. You will join the CIO’s leadership team and partner across Nike Technology and Consumer DigitalTechnology to set multi-year strategies, targets and align business and procurement priorities. This role is responsible for driving the global sourcing strategy through an analytical, data-driven category-anchored approach, with a balanced understanding of business, technology, and operational requirements. You'll lead strategic global negotiations and drive a cross-functional team for an optimized value proposition. You will also identify and finalize target savings for the Global IT category while managing and fostering key relationships with both internal leadership and external customers - and track and manage global team performance.
Success in this position requires a high-energy, self-motivated, and agile leader with strong influencing and strategy skills, combined with a deep understanding of the technology market and flexible sourcing/contracting best practices. We’re not looking for just experience and energy, this dynamic position requires world-class communication, relationships building, and influencing skills.
Requirements for the position include:
- 7 years' relevant work experience in IT, Procurement, Vendor Management, Strategic Sourcing and/or Category Management
- 2 years' people management experience
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- CPM or internationally accredited procurement qualificationpreferred
- Expertise and global perspective in Hardware, Software, and Technology Services sourcing, contracting, and negotiations
- Experience working with Senior Executives across multiple business functions internally and with suppliers
- Experience in spend management practices such as demand management, compliance management, supplier collaboration and/or performance management
- Superior communications, interpersonal and presentation skills, with strong influencing and persuasive talents
- Strong leadership, influencing and communication skills gained across a range of cultural environments
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID 00355496