Description JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) for A3 MFP's/Printers on all aspects of assigned technology segment(s) (e.g. industry trends, Ricoh's capabilities/gaps, competition, customer requirements, etc.); the answer person for the executive team with regards to the specific technology
* Manage assigned technology segments and develop portfolio strategies based on market requirements in collaboration with the portfolio marketing group
* Gather requirements from customers and Ricoh's sales organization as key inputs for developing technology / product strategies
* Manage all technology-related business relations with sales, other marketing, and industry leaders
* Take ownership of key product/portfolio strategies designed by the management team
* Own lifecycle of assigned technology segment(s) as well as for all products within segment(s)
* Liaison to Ricoh Company Limited (RCL) in Japan and other operating companies as Ricoh USA (RUSA) / Global SME
* Support Ricoh's integrated sales engagement (RISE) methodology in voice of customer & Gemba activities to understand real- world technology requirements
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
* Bachelor's or master's degree in information technology, marketing or related field
* Minimum 5 years of experience managing products and processes within MFP's (A3)
* Minimum 5 years of experience and significant depth of knowledge in the applicable business area
* Minimum 5 years of experience with product / solutions-oriented company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Must have experience in setting goals by defining and prioritizing specific, realistic objectives while demonstrating effective planning skills and abilities.
* Must have experience in managing multiple complex projects simultaneously - strong multi-tasking skills.
* Must have excellent oral and written communication skills to clearly present information in positive and negative circumstances.
* Must possess at least intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (formulas, pivot tables) and ability to create effective presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access is a plus.
* While this is an individual contributor role, it is highly collaborative. Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness/ability to work cross-functionally are imperative for success.
* Must be able to present technology / business case to Ricoh senior management team (SMT) and customer C-level executives.
$120K - $130K