The Customer Experience/Digital Assets (CX/DA) Portfolio is new asset that will take several years to mature. Once maturity is reached, related IT projects that are planned or in-progress will be treated as individual investments and the PM will be responsible for informing and influencing the organization to make sound life cycle decisions based on costs, benefits, risks and other relevant issues.
- Manages CX/DA portfolio management team, typically comprised of product owners, business analysts and quality assurance analysts to deliver quality results on budget and on time.
- Organizes and promotes project management disciplines and associated delivery of results for key initiatives and business services using Agile and SCRUM methodology.
- Adheres to and helps drive continuous improvement of core project/program practices with a primary focus on driving business results through project management and the delivery of key projects.
- Develops and implements strategies and best practice action/implementation plans to develop the CX/DA IT Portfolio Services.
- Ensures that projects follow the established methodologies and are auditable.
- Accountable for developing clear and concise requirements for delivery team.
- Oversees and manages key cross-enterprise relationships.
- Facilitates the annual project/financial planning process.
- Identifies, secures and oversees the appropriate level of project management resources for projects.
- Plans and drives execution of the major strategic projects of the program, working cross-functionally to manage risks, cost, quality, and rollout over the duration, identifying and resolving concerns or blockers as they arise.
- Collaborate with business to lead change and optimize the business model through automation and package solutions.
- Drives innovation and creative solutions that deliver business results while meeting IT operational guidelines.
- Provides overall vision, direction, goals and operating practices that promote a high performing team. Conducts performance reviews, merit planning, coaching and handling performance/discipline issues. Mentors and develops staff through regular communication, training, coaching and succession planning. Guides and leads the team through change. Manages recruiting, employee relations, staff recognition and retention.
- Measures and monitors team efficiency, productivity, and improvement opportunities through metrics.
- Minimum 10 years of program management experience, working independently in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholder groups in a large, multi-team environment
- PMP certification preferred
- Sharp, energetic, assertive, results-oriented and adaptable as needed in a rapidly evolving environment
- Creative ability to present ideas, collaborate effectively and influence decision makers at all levels
- Excellent, clear and concise communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong business acumen and strategic thinking to complement strong tactical execution skills
- Strong understanding of project planning tools; Microsoft Project/Project Server a plus
- Strong technical, data and analytics skills; SQL experience a big plus
- Clear working knowledge of Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Distills and presents information to senior leaders
- Leads and motivates others
- Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions
- Demonstrates a passion for change and continual improvement and ability to effectively lead/drive change
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Master's degree or other certification preferred
- Project Management certification (e.g., PMP, Agile Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Agile Certified Product Owner (CPO), PRINCE2)