$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Arrange appropriate assignments and experiences to support others' learning and development.
- Seek out different ways to use current and relevant technological advances.
- Analyse marketplace trends - economical, social, cultural, technological - to identify opportunities and create value propositions.
- Deploy methods to keep up with, and stay ahead of, new developments and ideas.
- Offer a global perspective in stakeholder discussions and when shaping solutions/recommendations.
- Drive and take ownership for developing networks that help deliver what is best for stakeholders.
- Proactively manage stakeholders to create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Accounting, Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Operations Management/Research
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in leading management consulting firms, M&A and Divestitures, including pre-deal operational due diligence, integration and separation planning and execution, synergy and cost savings analysis, with extensive knowledge of two or more of the following functional areas: Finance, Information Technology, Human Resources, Operations, and/or Sales and Marketing.
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success in directing efforts managing and developing strategic client relationships while providing the highest quality client work across multiple client projects, including the following:
Valid Through: 2019-10-17