- Partner with corporate functional leaders to create and execute a technology strategy that will enhance overall business capabilities.
- Stay abreast of technology industry trends and best practices.
- Continuously transform the organization to increase efficiencies and reduce overall expense.
- Partner with innovation team to test and learn emerging technology and its viable applicability to enhance corporate business capabilities.
Delivery Planning and Execution
- Create, prioritize, plan and execute portfolio/product roadmaps or initiatives through collaboration with Technology and appropriate business partners.
- Reduce time to market by utilizing Agile methodologies and/or applying appropriate methodologies, e.g. dev/sec/ops.
- Surface issues and risks; escalate for resolution.
- Provides insights on risks based on broad experience.
- Ensure employees deliver new technology solutions and capabilities in accordance with the roadmap and ensure that they meet established objectives and expectations of business partners and/or colleagues.
- Cultivate good system management disciplines including clearly defined and documented roles and responsibilities, documented phase processes and checkpoint and detailed planning for system deployment.
- Define and report metrics based on overall business objectives.
- Ensures compliance and control activities support technology and enterprise business objectives and are aligned with executive risk tolerances and expectations.
- Ensures processes and controls within assigned area to enhance performance, security, reliability and availability of systems.
- Drive a continuous improvement and compliant culture through documented policies, procedures and architecture.
- Manage and develop team cultivating a spirit of one team with shared goals and objectives.
- Select, motivate and retain high performing talent.
- Provide on-going feedback to maximize overall performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or High School diploma or GED and 12 years of experience
- 8 years of experience leading large, complex/critical technology projects
- 7 years of experience influencing strategy for large organizations
- 5 years of experience managing others
- 5 years of experience in SRE for related operational role
- 5 years of experience implementing Service Level Management strategy
- 3 years of experience managing outsourced operations teams and internal team to improve SREs
- 3 years of experience with Chaos testing and AWS or Azure Cloud environments.