At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
The Enterprise Quality Engineering (EQE) group is looking for an experienced QA Technology Manager to join our team. The successful candidate for this position will provide comprehensive management for nine highly visible SWIFT applications, as well as potentially build out and manage an EQE team to provide primary testing support for a new Payment Tracker application. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensure that EQE strategy and processes in the SWIFT arena align with the EQE culture by providing leadership that drives effective and efficient Quality Assurance (QA) and Testing Services for each application.
- Successful QA execution and delivery within time lines for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Manage a team of full-time team members and contractors (onshore/offshore).
- Provide coaching, ongoing performance feedback, and growth opportunities for full-time team members.
- Foster and maintain strong working relationships with partner groups and work collaboratively to successfully complete discretionary and non-discretionary work while identifying and mitigating risk.
- Forecast resource hours and track variances, as well as provide oversight for project estimation and resource allocation for discretionary and non-discretionary efforts.
- Direct interaction with senior leaders through presentations and facilitation of meetings.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 7+ years of technology experience
- 2+ years of leadership or management experience, in a technology environment
- 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
- 5+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) tools
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Agile experience
- 4+ years of project management experience supporting large scale technology projects (includes business requirements, risk analysis, project planning, resource planning, risk management, testing and implementation
- 3+ years of HP ALM experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Quality Assurance (QA) testing: software applications
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: methodologies, tools, and techniques
- 3+ years of treasury management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of the SWIFT, Intellimatch, Intellitracs, or RFX systems
- Knowledge and understanding of foreign and domestic wire transfers processing
- Knowledge and understanding of payment product functionality, operational processes, and system processes
- Experience in problem analysis, solution implementation, and change management
- Workforce management experience including: directing activities of team members, performance management, career development, coaching, mentoring, and succession planning
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to present complex material in a digestible, consumable manner to all levels of management
- Experience communicating testing results across an organization
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and understand of manual and automation testing approaches and tools (ALM/Quality Center; Selenium and Java based automation frameworks; etc.)
- Strong familiarity with Wells Fargo International Payments Applications.