Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 423 days ago
DNA HIL - Technology Lead - TABLEAU
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Whippany, NJ. This position will require relocation to other Infosys locations.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa (H1B or otherwise).
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
• At least 4 years of experience with DW/BI & Reporting tools such as Tableau etc.
• At least 2 years of hands on experience in Design, Development & Build activities in Tableau Projects - MUST
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on DW/BI development and maintenance projects
• Tableau Dashboard Design & Development
• Good knowledge of SQL, relational databases and Dimensional Modeling - star schemas
• Advanced scripting and ETL, data modeling (star schema)
• Working with large data sets & Experience with complex data models involving more than 10 tables
• Integrating data from multiple data sources into a Tableau Data Model.
• Use of complex Tableau functions and developing most optimal scripts for a given solution
• Optimization of Dimensional data model for performance
• Must have developed enterprise applications for use in production environments, should have experience in Section Access, Security Authentication & Authorization, Dynamic reduction, etc
• Front-end design and Visualization best practices
• Intimate familiarity Set Analysis & all charts and graphs to determine best one to use for a given business situation
• Creating complex expressions for dynamic aggregation
• Actions and triggers, Document Chaining & linking experience
• Publisher and Server knowledge preferred
• Hands-on development mentality, with a willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Strong analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Experience in Life sciences pharma domain