Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 370 days ago
Infosys– DXDCM– Technology Lead - US – DRUPAL CMS, PHP
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Rosemead, CA. This position may require 25% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• Experience working with APIs, integrating with external web services including REST, XML or JSON
• Knowledge of modern web technologies and techniques (Node.JS, SASS, LESS, Responsive Design, etc.)
• Develop powerful features such as content aggregation & presentation, multi-channel delivery, personalization/targeting, language support, social media etc
• Expert in end-to-end content lifecycle, web content management and delivery processes
• Experience in PHP Symphony framework
• Experience with version control systems like Git, SVN, etc.
• Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis, etc.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to write clear and concise technical documentation
• At least 2 years of experience in DRUPAL 8 CMS Skills
• At least 3 years of experience in software solution Design and architecture.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to ENERGY & UTILITIES domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.