Infosys– EAISIBM – Technology Lead – B2B Sterling
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Technical Lead to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Plano, TX. This position may require relocation and or travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
•Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of experience in B2B using Sterling Integrator.
• Strong Administration skill
• B2B domain understanding is a MUST. Associated Retail business processes and IT systems is considered a plus
• Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills. Dedication to meeting deadlines and ensuring quality delivery
• Experience in Vendor Co-ordination
• Direct/Liaison offshore activities based on task priority and timeline
• Publish/Provide inputs towards Weekly Status Reports.
• Participate in Daily Stand ups, Status meetings etc.,
• At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Analytical skills
• Knowledge on Tibco will be added advantage.
• At least 3 years of experience in software development life cycle
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.