Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 429 days ago
Infosys– CIS – Technology Lead - US
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Austin, TX. This position may require light travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of overall experience in IT.
• At least 2+ Years’ experience in HANA Development (modeling)
• At least 2+ Years in Data warehousing / Business Intelligence Domain (esp. SAP BW/BI).
• Demonstrated expertise on SAP HANA data modeling using Attribute View, Analytical View, Calculation View, CDS Views, Stored Procedure, SQL Scripting, Table Functions, Decision Tables and Analytical Privileges.
• Strong knowledge and expertise in Data provisioning techniques SLT, DXC, SDA (Smart Data Access) & SDI (Smart Data Integration).
• Should have strong understanding of integration aspects of SAP BW and Native HANA, and should have strong ability to transform data models of SAP BW into the Data Models of Native HANA.
• Expertise on SAP Native HANA administration including managing schemas, data model objects, import/export content, HANA Transport for ABAP (HTA.
• Strong understanding of different joins and unions used in HANA modeling e.g. Inner Join, Outer Join, referential join.
• Demonstrated experience in HANA performance optimization (HANA PlanViz, Expensive Statements Trace, and HANA Memory Consumption).
• Proficient in interpreting and writing complex SQL Procedure and translating business needs in to Data Modeling and Reporting Solutions.
• Demonstrated experience in Native HAN Development and usage of ETL Tools (Informatica, BODS) for Data harmonization.
• Should have strong understanding of ECC Modules SD, FI CO.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.