Infosys– Financial Services– Technology Lead - US – J2EE, Spring boot, Spring Cloud Data Flow
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is PHX Arizona. This position may require some travel and or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience with J2EE Technologies
• At least 4 years of hands-on experience, including analysis, design, development and testing (on Custom application development platforms such as Java/J2EE)
• At least 3 years of excellent experience in J2EE framework like Struts, Spring and Hibernate.
• At least 1 year of experience in Spring boot and Spring Cloud dataflow.
• At least 2 years of experience in Angular 2, Angular 4, type script
• Experience in application deployment in Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry or any other public or private cloud platform
• Knowledge of relational database/SQL.
• At least 4 years of experience in application development/maintenance
• At least 3 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 1 year of experience in Design.
• Analytical and Problem solving skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Financial domain
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.