Infosys – Financial Services – Technology Lead – US (Java Middleware/Webservices/Database)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 190,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will act as a design and development expert and build new features on existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define solution & design and lead development through test and implementation to guarantee superior outcomes. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for these positions are Charlotte NC/Plano TX/ Newark DE/Atlanta GA/Pennington NJ. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 5 years of experience in Java Skills(Core Java, EJB, Servlet, Struts 1.x/2.x , Spring, hibernate), IDE(Eclipse, RAD), Unit testing Framework(Junit), DB(SQL server, Oracle)
• Knowledge of various design patterns.
• Knowledge of web services like REST/SOAP.
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Banking/ Financial Services/ Insurance domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment/model
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.