Infosys –FSADM2 – Technology Lead – US – Oracle PLSQL Database Developer
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Pennington NJ/Charlotte NC. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 4 years of experience working with Oracle Database development in following areas:
o Knowledge and experience in Oracle database 11g is required.
o Experience working with advanced features such as Oracle spatial and Queueing is required.
o Strong understanding of the database design is necessary.
o Experience developing Oracle PLSQL packages/procedures that include collections, ref-cursors to pass the data between Java application and the database.
o Experience using tools to load and retrieve data from Oracle database – SQL Plus, Toad, SQL Loader.
o Experience with writing ETL processes, shell scripting.
o Experience developing oracle forms and reports is essential.
o Experience with source code management using GIT or Subversion.
o Oracle forms 11g or 12c experience a plus
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• At least 4 years of experience working in an Agile Environment and contributing individually and also as a team member.
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 4 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good Communication and Analytical Skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.