Oakbrook Terrace, IL
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 144 days ago
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Technical Lead to Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Annapolis, MD/Elkridge, MD/Philadelphia, PA/Miami, FL/Oakbrook Terrace, IL/Redmond, WA
This position may require relocation and or 80% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
For Redmond, WA
• At least 2 years of experience in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform.
• Excellent background on MSCRM 4.0 to 2016. Prior experience in implementing multiple modules of MS CRM. Should have good exposure of On-premise, Online & mobile implementations with good knowledge of On-premise to Online upgrade approaches & data migration.
• Should have functional and preferably architectural knowledge on MS Dynamics 365 / MS CRM 2016 other CRM domains with Industry verticals & horizontals.
• Experience in software development life cycle. Should have been involved in a full length MSCRM implementation.
• Understands and is able to articulate best practices related to application enhancements / customizations, integration with other applications are must.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Should have good Analytical skills.
• Experience in Dynamics CRM Implementation including Development, support, system testing and end user training
• Experience in Dynamics 365 PSA, Field Service, Outlook Integrations, Upgrade a plus.
• Experience in web application development a plus - .NET & Azure stack
• Planning and Prioritization skills
• Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
For Annapolis, MD/Oakbrook Terrace, IL/Elkridge, MD/Philadelphia, PA/Miami, FL
• At least 2 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Experience
• At least 2 years of experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
• Working knowledge of CRM’s interoperability capability with MS Office, MS Office 365, SharePoint, Azure and MS BI Stack
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin