Infosys –FSADM2 – Technology Lead – US – J2EE-Actimize
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Newark DE. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 6 years of experience in Java/J2EE
• Proficiency with Spring (including ORM and MVC)
• Proficiency with at least one ORM/Persistence framework: iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate, JPA
• Proficiency with SOA, REST/SOAP Web Services, CXF, JSON, XML
• Preferably 4 years of experience in Actimize products in IFM, AIS & RCA platforms
• At least 6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience to Financial Services, Investment domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment