Infosys – Engineering Services – Technology Lead – US – DevOps, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD), DevOps Tools Migration and consolidation
Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Mason, OH. This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using one or more of the DevOps tools/technologies in each of the below areas –
o Project Management & Tracking - JIRA
o Code Management System - GIT/ Bitbucket
o Build - Maven/ Gradle/ Ant
o Repository – Nexus/ Artifactory
o Code Quality – SonarQube/ Cruicible/ Junit/ Chekstyle
o Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins/ Bamboo
o Continuous Deployment – uDeploy
o Scripting - Shell Scripting
o Operating System - Unix/ Linux
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects using Java, Spring, Spring boot, Spring Data, PA, Hibernate, Restful/SOAP, J2EE technologies
• At least 1 years of experience in Design and architecture review
• At least 1 years of experience in working in Agile model
• At least 1 years of experience in Release management
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Good knowledge of Software Configuration Management best practices and procedures
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.