Jersey City, NJ
Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 426 days ago
Infosys – Financial Services – Technology Lead – US (.net Middleware Developer with webservices in Pennington/ NJ/Jersey City NJ/Charlotte NC)
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for these positions are Jersey City NJ/ Pennington NJ / Charlotte NC. This position may require travel and / or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience in software design and development with .Net technologies.
• At least 6 years of experience with .NET MiddleWare Technologies (.NET Framework, C#, OOPS Concepts, ASP.NET, VB.NET, IBM MQ Series/MSMQ, Webservices, WCF, WebAPI, XML/XSL/XSLT, Entity Framework, SOA, IIS, Autosys Scheduler, LINQ) .NET Test Tools (MSTest, Selenium/UFT), DB(SQL server, Oracle).
• Ability to effectively lead and motivate team
• Strong customer and results orientation
• Help drive creative effective solutions to business problems
• Excellent communication skills
• At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 3 - 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience with Banking domain
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.