5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
In the role of Technology Lead, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 4 years of experience in Java/J2EE, RESTFul API development using JAVA.
• At least 4 years of experience Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 1 year of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 4 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Nice to have at least 1 year of experience on CI/CD,AWS, Microservices,XML, or JSON, HTTP, SSL
• Nice to have at least 1 year of experience in Node.js
• Nice to have at least 1 year of experience in TDD (Test Driven Development)
• Ability to work in team in diverse/multiple stakeholder environment.
• Good analytical, Communication and client Interfacing skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment. .The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.