Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 63 days ago
Are you looking for a change? Do youwant to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference toenterprises, the community and the world?Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is in Redmond, WA or Livingston, NJ or Philadelphia, PA. This position will require relocation to other Infosys locations.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology.
- At least 3 years of experience in SSRS development.
- At least 3 years of experience in writing complex T-SQL scripts.
- Extensive experience with T-SQL in constructing Triggers, Tables, implementing stored Procedures, Functions, Views, User Profiles, Data Dictionaries and Data Integrity
- Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization.
- Experienced in Design, Develop and Deploy SSIS packages
- Experience in Design, Develop and Deploy SSRS reports.
- Experience in heterogeneous data environment.
- Experience in working at least one project of creating Data warehouse/data mart.
- Knowledge of dimension and fact design.
- Experience in requirement gathering.
- Onsite /Offshore coordination.
- Support knowledge and release management
• Good knowledge of MSBI suite of products (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS/Power BI (Power View, Power Pivot, Power Query, Power Map)/ PerformancePoint (on SharePoint)/MDS/DQS/Data Mining).
• Proficient in creating different types of cubes/schemas in Analysis Services
• Proficient in creating and testing new KPI's, perspectives and calculations
• Experience in creating SSRS reports from cubes
• Experience in PowerPivot and its Integration with SharePoint
• MDX Query writing experience
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as good time-management and organizational skills.
• Coordinate with customer, vendor and onsite/offshore folks
• Knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Modeling concepts, specifically designing and populating normalized data warehouses and star schema based data marts
• Experience and understanding of in Production support and performance engineering
• Technical Skills
• Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.