A Global Leader in Technology Services and Consulting with revenues exceeding $15B, this company has offices in 50 countries with over 200,000 employees across the globe.
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design.
You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts.
You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty.
You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Irvine, CA. This position may require travel
Those authorized to work in the U.S., without additional sponsorship, are encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4years of experience with Information Technology.
• Minimum 4years of experience with 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle MDM implementations
• Experience in leading and defining architecture and technology components for MDM implementations
• Provides the design approach and parameters for systems in the MDM eco-system – search, data quality tool, portal, workflow, etc.
• Should be knowledgeable in Java, Web services, DB fundamentals.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
• Experience in Informatica MDM
• High analytical skills
• A high degree of initiative and flexibility
• High customer orientation
• High quality awareness
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills