Job Title: - Technology Lead – .Net/AngularJS
Job Location :- Denver, CO
Duration: - Full-Time/ Permanent
Role & Responsibilities:
• At least 4years of experience with Information Technology.
• At least 2years of experience in .Net 4.5+, C#, MVC 4/5, Entity Framework, Angular 4 / 2 /AngularJS, Bootstrap, SQL Server 2012, Web API, RESTful services, ReactJS, AngularJS data architecture (ReDux)
• Must have complete understanding of ASP.NET MVC life cycle, context, session, authentication, CSS
• Knowledge of Performance tuning / optimization of .Net applications
• Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GIT, MS Build, Pivotal CF. Nice to have knowledge of Bamboo, ProGet
• Knowledge of design patterns (Unit of Work, Repository, DI, Singleton, Factory, Bridge), HTML5/CSS3, Microsoft Testing Framework/Mock Framework, PerForce/Visual Studio 2015
• At least 7years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 7years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 3years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• At least 2years of experience in Agile methodology (Scrum)
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
• Experience in Capital Markets domain, Options and Investment Management domain(EquityTrading)
• Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment