5 - 7 years experience •
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 4 years of experience with Information Technologies
• At least 5 years of experience in .NET and SQL.
• Should have worked on .NET development/implementation project with .NET, ASP.NET, C#.
• Experience with Cloud Architecture and Development
• Experience monitoring, troubleshooting and repairing application software issues
• Thorough understanding of RDBMS and SQL fundamentals
• Ability to develop functional, technical and user interface designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards)
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment