Are you looking for a change? Do you want to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry? Are you ready to join a company whose passion is to really make a difference to enterprises, the community and the world? Then you are the one that we are looking for to be part of our growing team.
Wanted: Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Technology Lead, you will interface with key stakeholders and apply your technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design. You will play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts. You will also deliver high quality code deliverables for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of education
- At least 6-8 years of experience with atleast 4 years on Informatica MDM.
- Actively participate in architecture and design discussions to provide functional inputs to the architecture and technical teams.
- Coordinate with various application teams or stakeholders to identify, define and document the gaps and impact for both upstream and downstream applications.
- Proficiency with database applications.
- Create design artefacts and supports prototyping through creation of POCs.
- Responsible for defining the conceptual and logical data models.
- Work with the business team to translate the functional design to technical design.
- Review and provide feedback to the technical team on design and the test cases.
- Participate in KT sessions, help prepare system appreciation documents and support the Transition process.
- Required to provide on-callsupport.
- Strong MDM skills with exposure to at least 2-3 end to end MDM implementations.
- Extensive (4+ years) knowledge on Informatica MDM.
- Experience in Unix / Linux programming.
- Experience in Informatica MDM Customer 360-degree implementation.
- Experience in web programming languages.
- Extensive experience in building conceptual, logical, physical data models.
- Experience in data profiling, data cleansing, standardization, enrichment, match/merge and data migration strategies
- Excellent communication skills and capability to engage with customers, stakeholders to drive MDM business processes and design decisions.
- Self-starter, quick learner, and team player.
Besides the professional qualifications of the candidates we place great importance in addition to various forms personality profile. These include:
- High analytical skills
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility
- High customer orientation
- Drive client discussions to analyze existing processes, identify gaps and pain points and propose enhanced / optimized solutions based on industry standards.
- Survey existing application landscape, propose IT business solutions & prepare architectural blueprints.
- Contribute to the requirements elicitation process by creating assigned parts of the requirements documentation.
Create application architecture documents to provide deliverables in line with architectural requirements
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin